Airstop Adhesive Tape is a tear-resistant airtight tape with adhesive generously applied and is suitable for a variety of bonding applications, indoors and out. It is a semi-rigid tape suitable for applying to straight joints, along substrates such as plywood, OSB and membranes. Its reinforced make-up makes it resistant to tearing. If you require the tape to be plastered or painted over, then please use our Airstop Flex Tape.Adhesion of vapour retarders & airtight layers.
- Joints of OSB & DWD (wood fibre board) panels, indoors & outdoors
- Joints & connections with wood, OSB, metal
- For adhesion to masonry use a primer if necessary
- Joint connections to the higher standards of ÖNORM B 5320 & DIN 4108-7 are possible
- 30 year resistance to ageing.
60 mm x 50 m - 8 rolls
80 mm x 50 m - 4 rolls
100 mm x 50 m - 4 rolls
150 mm x 50 m - 2 rolls
170 mm x 50 m - 2 rolls
200 mm x 50 m - 2 rolls
- roll width: 50 mm | 60 mm | 80 mm | 100 mm | 150 mm | 170 mm | 200 mm
- roll length: 50 m
- carton contents: 8 rolls | 4 rolls | 2 rolls